Retirement is an exciting and rewarding phase of life but the transition can be confusing and overwhelming. As you begin to plan for retirement, you are encouraged to attend periodic retirement seminars hosted by Rutgers University-Camden Human Resources. Various financial literacy workshops are also sponsored by the university's third-party investment carriers. Specific questions and concerns can also be addressed by contacting the Rutgers University-Camden Human Resources office for individual retirement counseling meetings.
- Alternate Benefit Program (ABP)
- Public Employees Retirement System (PERS)
- PERS/ABP Comparison Chart
- Police and Fireman's Retirement System (PFRS)
- Voluntary Tax-Deferred Savings Plans
Retiree Health Benefits
- NJ Division of Pensions and Benefits - Info for Retirees
- NJ Division of Pensions and Benefits - Health Benefits for Retired Members
Retiree Dental Benefits
- Retiree Dental Plan Fact Sheet
- Retiree Dental Plan Member Handbook
- Retiree Dental Expense Plan Rates
- Social Security Administration
- US Department of Labor Retirement Toolkit
- American Association of Retired Persons (AARP)
Rutgers University-Camden Silver Raptors
Retirees from Rutgers University-Camden are invited to join the Silver Raptors, a growing organization of retired faculty and staff. Currently, this group is building a network of retirees specifically from Rutgers-Camden that wish to stay connected to the campus after retirement through frequent meetings, periodic events, and a quarterly newsletter.
If you would like to remain connected upon retirement, please send an email to SilverRaptors@camden.rutgers.edu with any updates to your contact information or inquiries into the group.
In addition to the Silver Raptors, the following are other benefits and associations for retirees of Rutgers University: